Thursday 30 April 2015

"The Devil's Playground"

After all our hard work and determination we are glad that we managed to complete our film with plenty of time without rushing. This was to ensure that we could produce it to the best of our abilities. In order to get to this stage, we all worked well together with little to no confrontations, carrying out our roles effectively to produce this piece. Personally, I would say that I had the easiest job on this project as it came very naturally to me; this isn't to say, however, that I don't appreciate the effort of the performances given by Ben (our leading actor), Kirsty (our leading actress), Liam (our Director and Camera-Man) and Paddy (our Editor). I believe that the acting was to a very professional standard as well as the camera work; however I must say that the film would not be what it is without Paddy's amazing editing skills which are the finishing touches on, what I have found to be, a fantastic project.


Please watch and enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment