Wednesday 13 May 2015

Blogger Review


Blogger has been the program my group and I have used to display our coursework over the past year. When I first started using Blogger it took a while to come to terms with its features as the site would often freeze and respond very slowly. I thought that Blogger was going to be a challenge however I quickly managed to learn the features and adjust to them. After I switched PC for editing my blog I had no more interferences, I think the fact that I was using an old PC at school was the issue. I have enjoyed using Blogger as it is a form of social media so I could relate to it as I had previously used other programs like Twitter and Instagram. The only problem with Blogger is that it needs to improve the way in which a user must move and rotate an image because it currently just jumps from one side of the page to the other. They could possibly implement a feature like Microsoft has by giving the user the option to choose 'Behind Text' or 'Tight' as some examples to fit in better with the creating and editing of each post. I would use Blogger for personal/ business use in the future as I believe it is easy to use and orientate yourself around the site; as well as it being a professional and suitable platform to advertise yourself and promote your ideas. 





No comments:

Post a Comment